January 7, 2014
What emergency gear is kept in your vehicle?
What gear do you keep in your vehicle in case of emergency?
I know that it is impossible to be prepared for all emergencies that could happen, but in general what do you keep in your vehicle at all times?
So I had a discussion with a few friends about what they keep in their car for emergencies and here is what I came up with.
- Tire Chains
- Battery Booster Pack (Keep this charged up at home and take with you on long trips)
- Spare Cell Phone Charger or a USB battery pack
- Flares or emergency triangles
- Flashlight (one friend pointed out a good suggestion of keeping the batteries in the flashlight in reverse (all of the batteries) so that if the flashlight is turned on by accident then you won’t have a dead flashlight)
- High-Energy Non-perishable snacks
What other things do you keep in your vehicle in case of an emergency?